Now is the time to invest in yourself, your career, and your self-worth by engaging in one on one coaching. Let’s get real, it is extremely rare to have a manager who mentors you, trains you, and coaches you to grow. If you want that type of dedicated support, you often have to find a coach.
2023 harkens a year of change. According to the iCMIS’s 2023 Workforce Report, one in three workers plan to look for a new job this year, and another third of workers plan to dig in with their current role, taking on more hours and responsibilities. If you are in either of these scenarios, this is a great time to start one on one coaching to gain the perspective, skills, and planning to achieve your career goals.
How do you know that coaching is for you?
One on One Coaching Topics
Here’s a short list of possible topics to discuss in a coaching session:
- Identify your next career move
- Discover your career strengths and build confidence
- Gain professional skills
- Cope with a toxic workplace and plan an escape
- Learn advanced management and leadership skills
- Discuss sticky management situations
- Get perspective on a challenging work environment
- Plan what’s “next” for you at work
- Change negative work habits
- Gain support and camaraderie
- Talk with someone who “gets it”
One on one coaching sessions include a pre-session-survey and post-session-survey to guide reflection, build self-awareness, and track personal and professional growth. I recommend a cadence of once or twice a month for six months to build momentum; however, we can determine a cadence that works best for you and your goals.
Sign up today for one of my limited spots for one on one coaching and jumpstart your career today!